In this present age, the majority of the foods include harmful and hazardous chemicals that are utilized either to impart intense and attractive colors to the foods or to impart terrific taste to them, so that we crave to have them at any expense. Bear in mind one essential thing that, our kids are our sole responsibility and we ought to practice utmost care while feeding them. We need to be smart sufficient to evaluate what is good for them and what is bad.
What are the 5 things that you should not feed your toddler?
Let us have a look at the leading 5 foods that we should never ever feed our kids. They are as follows:
- Fruit snacks: Well, most of the time, we often are too busy to make fruit salads in your home, as we feel it will take a long time and will definitely be a chaotic work to do. This is the sole reason, due to which we often opt for fruit snacks. The worst fact about fruit snacks is that these are really marketed on the tv as very healthy foods that one can have and select feeding their young children. The bitter fact lies in the truth that these fruit snacks like jams and jellies are very unhealthy as well as the worst choice amongst foods. These consist of huge quantities of sugars along with preservatives. What is even worse, these contain various types of food colors, which are in fact artificial in nature. Frequently it has been discovered that a color Red 3 has been utilized in such jams, which have actually totally been banned.
- Junk food meals: Often mothers tend to provide their small kids numerous kinds of fast foods for their meal when at kindergarten or at school. This is a stringent no-no! Expect you are getting late for your workplace and you feel that you must pack your kid’s lunch box with a tiny burger and some French fries. No, please do refrain from doing this. You will be jeopardizing with the health and wellness of your child. These products include loads of fats that are very harmful to the health of your kid.
- Packaged fruit juices: Often we think that whatever is being shown in the advertisements are in fact real. But the truth is simply the opposite. Typically in the advertisements it is shown in an attractive way that packaged fruit juice boxes are really healthy and contain big lots of minerals and vitamins. The bitter truth is that these are not true at all. The fruit juices that are depicted in the TV commercials do not include fiber and often do not have the proper minerals and vitamins as are composed on the packs. Often they consist of hazardous preservatives that may show unhealthy for your kids. The next time your kid wants to have apple juice or orange juice, please make it at house. Do not buy those fruit juice in carton packs.
- Undercooked eggs in addition to raw eggs: Whenever you are giving eggs to your child for breakfast or lunch or perhaps for dinner always do make certain that the egg is correctly boiled and prepared. Do not permit your kid to have raw eggs and even half boiled eggs. At such an early age, raw eggs are tough to be digested and thus may cause indigestion and a number of other issues in your kid.
- Soda and soft drinks: Well, soda and soft drinks are a strict no-no for small kids and toddlers. Your kid might terribly wish to have it considering that sodas taste great, however remember you have the responsibility to maintain your kid’s health. Do not jeopardize with it. It is of utmost significance to maintain appropriate health of your child. Sodas include huge amounts of sugar and this might cause deterioration of your kid’s teeth. What is more, they frequently consist of hazardous chemicals that are used as preservatives or flavoring products. Dental professionals highly suggest not allowing children to have soda due to its ill results.
Well, above pointed out are the top 5 things that you need to prevent feeding your young children and kids. Always remember that their health is of utmost value, due to the fact that it is the prime time to develop. And at this time, you have no right to jeopardize with their health and well-being.